INTERESTED IN GETTING TEQUILA CERTIFIED OR REFRESHING YOUR TEQUILA KNOWLEDGE?
We invite you to participate in the “Award T” course offered by the Tequila Regulatory Council (CRT), the organization that enforces Tequila regulations
- Day 1: Tequila Manufacturing Process & Regulations.
- Day 2: History & Mythology, Agave Growth and Harvest.
Tequila is the fastest growing spirit category in the world. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn directly from Mexico’s highest authority.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS COURSE?
Tequila is quickly becoming the number one spirit in North America. The rise in popularity of tequila has created the need for a better understanding of the spirit in order to decipher the differences between the hundreds of new brands you are seeing advertised, in the trade news, in bars and in retail stores.
This online course is hosted by the Tequila Regulatory Council (CRT). The Mexican government helped establish the CRT to enhance Mexican Tequila culture, enforce Tequila production laws, and safeguard its quality and integrity. By taking this course, you are speaking directly with the enforcers of Tequila. It’s important to get an unbiased opinion when it comes to tequila and there is no higher authority than the CRT.
Here’s your chance to learn all about tequila, its production process and ask questions and join the over 1000’s of your peers that have taken this course since its inception.
- Steps of how tequila is made, from the raw ingredients to maturation.
- The categories and classifications of tequila.
- The rules and requirements for tequila aging.
- What is a tequila NOM and how do you read a tequila label?
- The role of the CRT and how it regulates the tequila industry.
- The history of tequila.
- The rise of tequila and its consumer demographics.